1) Soft Team Tech is Not responsible for Refund the payment which is paid Through credit card/Debit card/Net banking/Vallet/cheque/Payment link as per company policy. (payment Not refundable which is paid by clients)
2) Advertiser agrees that that he/she has been explained about the product for which the Advertiser is entering into this contract with Soft Team Tech. Advertiser confirms that the terms of service mentioned under the contract has also been thoroughly explained in vernacular language by the Marketing Executive which has been agreed and accepted by the Advertiser.
3) Soft Team Tecg does not guarantee and do not intend to guarantee any business to its vendor.
4) No refund policy for any kind of contract which was offer by Soft Team Tech.
5) No guarantee of business: Soft Team Tech does not guarantee that enquires/leads will be generated by it for the Advertiser of that any of such enquires/leads will be converted into business for the advertiser.
6) No Marketing: Soft Team Tech is not obliged and does not Market the offerings of Advertiser and shall not be obliged to recommend advertiser to the users. Soft Team Tech obligation under the contract is Limited to the obligations explicitlyset out herein and in no event does Soft Team Tech undertake to generate or guarantee enquiries or Business to the Advertiser.
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. Once the service taken by clients we dont have any return policy by any curcumtance or any dispute any condition we will not refund the payment of any client. Once the client paid by through website or API or any payment link money not refundable.Once the paid by all given option in the payment link or website or api will not refund any payment which paid through my any option. Once payment or service fee paid by credit card or debit card or net banking or vallet option or UPI or payment link money is not refundable.
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:
a) your name
e) PIN code
f) credit card or debit card details
g) KYC (Adhar Card or Driving Licence and PAN Card)
The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
We shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.